Saturday, October 23, 2010

Work and More Work.

It just never seems to end, and is always in abundance. I did a double today at work, and it surprisingly went well, but felt very long. One SED at bedtime seemed as if he was going to explode, but he was able to relatively contain himself. The situation with my roommate was rectified and a plan was made fortunately for him, and me I suppose as well, and everything apparently for now is taken care of. That's all I have at the moment and then it will be back to work again in about nine hours or so. I found this one song which I listened to while I wrote this blog and I really like it. It's from Donnie Darko and it has that melancholy sound which I really like, and of course I tend to like the darker characters and music as well. Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment