Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vexed Out.

I double checked a few times and am very certain that today the Clone Wars: Season 2 was released on DVD and so forth, but Target didn't have it and I didn't feel like driving off to Wal-Mart ot see if they had it either. I was more befuddled than irritated as to why they didn't have it, although I must admit I am indeed quite vexed that they didn't have it. How does that work? It was on their website that it was available, but it wasn't in the store? Every other time I've gone and got something on its release date it was there in the store, but not this time apparently. It isn't that big of a deal, but rather a minor inconvenience. So....I didn't get much of anything accomplished today; I was completely lazy. Definitely a bloody shame, but there are three more days before I go back to work. I also feel like blah right now, so with all of that said hopefully I'll be able to find the Clone Wars tomorrow otherwise Target might lose a regular shopper. Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment