Friday, October 22, 2010

To the Drawing Board.


Today wasn't productive in the way that I would have preferred, but I did a lot of stuff. I was busy up until I went to bed, and I still didn't get everything accomplished that I wanted to. I ran a lot of errands and got a lot of stuff ready for tomorrow, but a few frustrating matters kept me from doing any writing. Let me simply state that my roommate made some poor choices and I am having to deal with the fallout, and it's very irritating. I also made a batch of chocolate chip cookies for my supervisor for work, and they turned out rather...well they weren't my best, but I believe they should taste fine nonetheless. I have idea what I did to them and it is so vexing. There's that perfectionist coming out in me. Anyways, I watched From Hell with Johnny Depp and Heather Graham. It was interesting and not that bad, but the ending sucked and was very anti-climactic. I'm not certain what the directors and writers were thinking, but it could have been much better since all of the elements were there, including a great cast. It's about Jack the Ripper, who was twisted son of a gun. Now I say goodnight and get myself mentally clad for the adventurous weekend before me. I really wish that life didn't suck as often as it did, or at least that I could be the person that makes it suck; not other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment