Thursday, October 7, 2010

Productive....? Perhaps Not So Much.


In one respect I was rather productive, but I didn't get any writing accomplished. I went to a set of meetings at work from 9:30am-11:30am and then went to a mountain for a hike that lasted essentially the remainder of the morning/afternoon. I went to Applebees and had an absolutely delicious sandwich, and was lazy for the rest of the evening while reading bits and pieces of the Wall Street Journal. I'm really tired right now. I've posted a picture that I took during the hike; isn't that lovely? I love hiking and it really was quite awesome, and the perfect day to do it. I won't go on about the splendor of nature, but if you are able to hike then you should take full advantage of those opportunities. Hopefully tommorrow I'll be able to get some more work done before the work weekend begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment