Monday, October 4, 2010

Once more Unto the Breach.

Wow. I am so exhausted right about now. Last hour of work I thought that I was going to fall asleep, but I managed to stay awake. Not as bad as yesterday thank God, but some of the kids were immensely irritating. It was difficult for me to remain civil. I loved the fact that it was a rainy, cloudy, and cold day; that made me immensely happy, and only wished that I hadn't been working so that I might have been able to enjoy it more. Aside from my writing group for the SED's, I didn't do anything remotely related to writing. I did make an awesome apple pie from scratch; filling and crust both made by me and it was fairly yummy from what I sampled along with the kids and adults who had pieces. Here's hoping for another productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment