Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Off to a Good Start.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful." -Oscar Wilde


Even though I did mostly nothing today as it was my recovery day, I did do some writing, although the real thing is going to take place tomorrow. I watched Dorian Gray and wrote a review on it. It was actually a rather remarkable film, but I won't yack on about it here you can read it on my website. I also wrote a film score review on The Fellowship of the Ring which I don't even have to say how astounding Howard Shore did with that masterpiece. I unfortunately didn't get to read any of the Merlin Trilogy but I'm hoping to finish the first book tomorrow. I am also hoping that the library allows me to renew it again, otherwise I might have to go in and see what I can do to get an extension of some sort. It's been great having the day off. I think I played computer games and slept the first part of the day away. The weather, which was rainy and chilly, wasn't a great combination for energy, but I am thrilled that the weather is such. It reminds me so much of home. Well, here's to continuing a second productive week in a row, and that hopefully soon my fantasy serial will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment