Friday, October 1, 2010

Off-Day


In my mind I was thinking that I might get something productive done today, but no not at all. I had a meeting at work to go to and made some pumpkin bread which didn't go over so well. Apparently cream cheese was too dense for the bread and caused the whole bloody thing to implode on itself. It was very sad, because it would have tasted so delicious. I'm almost finished with the first part of The Merlin Trilogy and it isn't too bad so far. Another complaint I have with the writing style is that it seems like historical textbook at times, which is interesting of course but boring in the fictional fantasy sense. I watched Underworld: Rise of the Lycans which is awesome. Bill Nighy, Michael Sheen, and Rhona Mitra are amazing! And I just love the whole Underworld series. That series are what Vampires are all about not all of this Twilight craze which is designed and targeted towards a much younger audience with less sophisticated taste in film. Should see the series if you haven't. Back to work tomorrow; should be interesting to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment