Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'M UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those were some of the reoccurring words I heard for the greater part of the day along with phrases like "I'm going to smash your head into the brick wall," "he (or she) is instigating me," or my personal favorite, "you're so mean," or a favorite variation, "you're the meanest staff here!" Such was my entire work day from 7am until about 9:00pm or so. My trip to Jamba Juice was the only real break I got though; strawberry energizer is amazing. Still don't understand shots of wheat grass, but that is certainly what it smells like. No writing done but a fair bit of paperwork from my job. Several ideas about stories popped into my head, including a rather amusing comedy, some rather touching emotional dramas, and other flights of fancy. One more day and then back to the regular grindstone of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment