Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm So Saaaddddd....

...Actually I'm rather angry because I found out yet again that my inept roommate's inability to manage money is once again affecting me adversely. I swear if I don't kill him or something then I'll...... "Deep breath, James." Well it's just very frustrating. As for the title of the blog, a rather humorous co-worker of mine told me the funniest story, but I suppose it wasmore the voice she was using to imitate someone she knew who would say the title just like I wrote it. You had to be there to find it amusing, and I think that I am actually going to use it in one of my stories. Another interesting thing that happened to me at work was this kid asked me what masturbation is, and of course I looked at him stunned, uncertain about what to say, not to mention that question kind of came out of left field. Some of the things that happen at work, wow. The staff I work with though make it better with all of the humor, and they really are cool people; I really feel like part of something for the first time in my life, and that I am wanted and needed at the same time. Tis a very nice feeling, and then I have a kid screaming, biting, and spitting at me and I think to myself, "what the heck am I doing here." Well then, until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment