Saturday, October 2, 2010

I want to Bite your.....Wrist?

And yes that did happen to me at work while I was assisting an SED during his violent tantrum. It was so much fun, so much that I'm going back for a whole day tomorrow to see what is in store for me. Ya got to love work. Well it does pay the bills. Obviously I didn't have time for writing today sadly, but I've thought of a good many stories that will be amazing when I have time to write them all down. So that's the story folks; working and more working, and yet again more working. Dear Lord I have no idea where this year has gone. At work I was discussing with one of my bosses about something she may or may not want me to do for the Christmas party. Time is a tricky mistress that one has to watch or it'll sneak up on ya and wail hard on you. Something I just thought of, not sure if it makes any sense, but it's as good as analogy as I can up with at this time of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment