Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Awww....to Relax. What a Feeling.


After such a long weekend and a good, long, sound night of sleep I don't feel so exhausted. Another bright spot is that I have three more days off! True I am going to be writing as much as my mind can bear it, and yes everyone out there it is hard work despite what you may think. If writing was so easy then people would get easy grades on all of their papers at all various levels of academia. I was able to get some editing done today for my second book. I have figured that if I am going to finish editing it in a timely manner then I am going to have to edit some of the manuscript each day of the week, otherwise it'll take me til kingdom come. I would rather write something else too, but right now that is what I am doing. I don't know how J.K. Rowling did it with 7 books, I am sick (if you're a writer you'll understand) of my trilogy already and wanting to move onto something else. I really like and enjoy what I've created and written, but I'd like to move onto something else since this whole trilogy has been taking up so much time. Season 4 of The Tudors came out on DVD today. I am big fan of the show, and recomend it to anyone who loves good historical drama. I haven't seen the whole season yet, and will actually write a review of the entire saga when I have finished with this season. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is amazing, and all six of the women who play his queens are very lovely and talented women. I can't say that I really care for King Henry VIII after watching the previous seasons, but it makes for an excellent show. Here is the Official Tudors Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment