Thursday, September 23, 2010

So Much Time and So Little To Do...


...Wait a minute. Strike that, reverse that. You know how I've said that I have a small social life, well lately it has been getting larger and I am spending more time with people on outings than I have in quite a long time. Of course this happens when I have mountains of writing to do! I was able to write a review of The Wolfman Score which was composed by Danny Elfman, one of my favorite if not my favorite film composer. Early this morning I went on a hike up a mountain with some of my co-workers and it was a lot of work, but a lot of fun. I am surprised that I am not in as much pain as I thought I would be. The wedding that I am going to be in is this weekend and tomorrow I have to get the tux and fork over the rest of the money. I ain't looking forward to that, but the wedding hopefully will be fun. I'm actually liking that I've had five days off this week and will only be working Sunday and Monday of next week before I get four more days off. I am really liking this work schedule. I was planning on editing some more of my second book, but my social life surprisingly got in the way. Oh well I'll try for tomorrow but I have three social engagements planned and I want to see the new film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment