Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not Too Bad.

Well for the past few hours I was writing and managed to write something that tabulated to around 3,000 words. It is very refreshing and nice to write something of my own original ingenuity. I completed Chapter 30 of A Tale of 3 Brothers, and I think it was one of my better chapters. I got to write an excellent villain, which I think could be quite memorable by the time that I am through writing him. I was also able to finish plotting the remaining storyline for this part of my story of the 3 Brothers, and the ending is quite delicious, not too mention very long in the making. I have been working on this story line since February of last year, and it will be a huge sigh of relief to see it completed. I think three thousand words isn't too shabby for one day, and if memory serves correctly it was Stephen King who said something to the extent that a writer desiring to be published needs to write at least three thousand words a day. If only I didn't have a full time job in addition to my writing that would be more of a reality, but alas the bills must get paid. We'll see if any writing gets done tomorrow, perhaps I'll finally sit down and begin editing my second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment