Sunday, September 12, 2010

I WANT MY SUPERMAN DOLL!!!!!!!!!

That was the screaming and ranting chorus that rang through my ears for about three hours today from one of the SED's, and then another SED was intermittently explosive at just the tiniest things and did his usual screaming and shouting; apparently striking me in the face would have made him very happy according to what he stated. He didn't though. The shift was long too. 11am-11pm of constantly nagging and irritating children without relent very much, and at times all seven. I am so exhausted right now I am falling asleep just thinking about it. Obviously no writing was accomplished, but I was also unfortunately unable to go to church because I was called into work early. I'm going to have to change that. Hopefully tomorrow things will be....calmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment