Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day-Off 1

So far so good. Today was a very, very lazy day. I did a whole lot of nothing nearly all day, I didn't even read the Wall Street Journal as I usually do (I actually just remembered that I hadn't). I slept in for a long time and took a long luxurious shower. Watched some Charmed a few parts from various Star Wars films, and yes I even played Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight for a bit (computer strategy game). Thank the maker for days off, otherwise I think everyone in this country and others would kill each other because of the immense amount of work related stress. Because of my superior laziness the only thing I wrote was a film review of District 9. I like the film a lot; highly recommend it to people. Started reading Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy. Kind of boring so far, but the details are rich; kind of like Lord of the Rings. I'm hoping that the farther I get into it, the better it will be. Tomorrow, I run errands and hopefully will get to some more writing accomplished, like editing my second book and carrying on with my fantasy serial. Dear God I wish there were more hours in a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment