Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Goes On......

First or initial impressions aren't always true or even remotely accurate, and sometimes people can get upset and irritated over trivial and ridiculous things, and then upon reflection rethink what they said or wrote and come to a softening of their heart or ideology.

Things went very well today, although yet again I didn't get as much writing done as I wanted to, but I am continuing to get closer to finishing the end of the Book III outline and it is becoming more and more complicated though. I am also reading this rather fascinating biography on Howard Hughes Jr., and what a man he was so far; rather disugsted by his treatment of women, but he was a brillaint man. If you have the time you should watch The Aviator a splendid film; check out the review here on my website The Aviator. I also picked up another book at the library; the Merlin Trilogy by Mary Stewart. I'm doing some initial research for a future project and I was interested to see what the author, who is apparently something of an authority on certain aspects of the fantasy genre, had to say about the topic that I am researching. It should prove most intersting. Hopefully tomorrow, since I will not be running any errands, I will be able to get some serious writing done, but it was the half-way mark of my days off so I suppose I do deserve a little amount of rest and relaxation away from working of any sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment