Monday, August 23, 2010

TGIM

"Thank God it's Monday!"

It may sound odd, but yes that's true; today would essentially be considered my Friday, but for many their work week is just beginning. At work I have this writing group that I have for the SED's who want to learn more about the world of writing, and I do what I can to teach them the basics of writing and attempt to open their mind to the creative possibilities. Usually it goes well, and sometimes not so well. This time it went very well. We chatted about the fantasy genre and what that is and looks like. So as you can imagine it took some time to prepare for that, and I made a chocolate cake as a treat for the participants. That's my excuse for today, although since I have the next three days off I won't have the "work excuse" any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment