Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Excuses

Yes, yes today I have excuses as to why I hardly did any writing. I was in many regards "recovering" from my long work weekend, but I was also busy doing things related to my small social life which is rare when it happens. I made some awesome bananna bread (cooking is a great deal of fun and relaxing for me) for one of my work supervisors who is leaving. She was awesome at her job and made life at work logistically much better; she will be missed. The little writing that I did though was great. I made it over a hump for my book three outline and figured out how essentially the rest of the story was going to go and a few other logistical details. This is amazing because it was stumping me for a while, but I think that I got everything worked out. The rest of the evening I hung out with a friend and watched The Stepford Wives which was actually quite amusing and witty; I really liked Nicole Kidman, Bette Midler was a riot, and Franz Oz directed the film. Overall it was rather enjoyable.

So today I had some excuses, but I am going to try to get a good chunk of writing done tomorrow. Hopefully there aren't any excuses, emergencies, or rain checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment